Search found 69 matches

by skyewright
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: Template Feature: A Meteohub => Meteoplug conversion example
Replies: 18
Views: 21124

Re: Template Feature: A Meteohub => Meteoplug conversion example

On my old Meteohub template site I had a time and date stamp [actual_utcdate2] so I could see the actual date and time of upload from Meteohub and confirm it was upto date data. Can I do this with the Meteoplug template as well? Not yet... I should have mentioned that the date stamp was the one par...
by skyewright
Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 am
Topic: Template Feature: A Meteohub => Meteoplug conversion example
Replies: 18
Views: 21124

Template Feature: A Meteohub => Meteoplug conversion example

I've just converted a basic Meteohub template to an equivalent using the new Meteoplug feature. Meteohub version Meteoplug version The Meteohub version is updated every 15 minutes. The Meteoplug one is generated on demand from the latest data. The template for the Meteoplug version can be found at h...
by skyewright
Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 pm
Topic: Added WD Export File Format
Replies: 9
Views: 7788

Re: Added WD Export File Format

Hi Alan, Depending on your hosting deal you may well have access to a "crontab" (a scheduling mechanism), in which case grabing the CSV's could be quite automatic - i.e. you schedule a wget that calls a specific URL at the frequency of your choice. If I have your domain correct I think you may use 1...
by skyewright
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am
Forum: Handling Data
Topic: Importing data from Meteohub
Replies: 7
Views: 9736

Re: Importing data from Meteohub

I have data from my Meteohub going back to 2007. I have successfully imported my full archive, going back to 2008-03. Using compressed archives, one month at a time, did the trick for me. On a couple of occasions the data for a particular month didn't appeared after the process seemed to be complet...
by skyewright
Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:05 am
Topic: A couple of CC128 Energy Monitor graph/table definitions
Replies: 8
Views: 14265

Re: A couple of CC128 Energy Monitor graph/table definitions

What current cost set up do you have? Do you have individual appliance sensors or clamp meter type or maybe something else? I have 2 of the 'standard' transmitters , and on each of those I also have 2 extra 12mm clamps plugged in to the other sockets on the transmitters. That works out okay for me ...
by skyewright
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Topic: A couple of CC128 Energy Monitor graph/table definitions
Views: 14265

A couple of CC128 Energy Monitor graph/table definitions

People with a Cost Control CC128 Energy Monitor might be interested in a couple of definitions that I've been using. Meteoplug records CC128 data as watt values. Both definitions combine use of average watts across a certain 'time bucket' with a factor to convert the value into an equivalent kWh fig...
by skyewright
Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 am
Forum: Misc
Topic: Welcome to Meteoplug Forum
Views: 21282

Re: Welcome to Meteoplug Forum

meteoplug sounds as a good project and with great potential (the charts are amazing!) and perhaps with enough data you could also provide a weather forecast... Have you come across WxSim ? WxSim is a very powerful and sophisticated forecast system that uses both 'local' data from your Wx and downlo...
by skyewright
Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 am
Topic: Added WD Export File Format
Replies: 9
Views: 7788

Re: Added WD Export File Format

Wonderful! Thank you very much.

CSV (and similar) export is something I remember wishing for in Meteohub way way back. This development further illustrates the power / advantage of the client / server concept. :D

David