Search found 69 matches

by skyewright
Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 am
Forum: Wishes
Topic: Chart "gtitle" in html <title>
Replies: 3
Views: 12534

Re: Chart "gtitle" in html <title>

admin wrote:Changes will apply during the weekend.
Excellent. Thank you. That is now available and working. :D
by skyewright
Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 am
Forum: Wishes
Topic: Chart "gtitle" in html <title>
Views: 12534

Chart "gtitle" in html <title>

Some Meteoplug chart types (e.g. interactive charts) return html. The html <title> for those types is just <title>Meteoplug Chart</title>. It would be nice if the gtitle value could be included in the html <title>. An example of where this would be useful is if you are using a tabbed browser and hav...
by skyewright
Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: Area under a curve
Replies: 1
Views: 4145

Re: Area under a curve

Is there a way I can use my data that is called to draw these daily graphs to give a figure for KWh for the day? Is it too simplistic to suggest making use of the day1 value? The day1 val would give the average value for the day in watts per m2. Multiply that by 24 and you have the Wh for the whole...
by skyewright
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am
Forum: General Server Topics
Topic: Server slow and lagging behind... [solved]
Replies: 2
Views: 8148

Re: Server slow and lagging behind...

admin wrote:Good news is, that no data will be lost and that I am confident to have this performance problem solved shortly.
Perfomance is back to normal here now and, as you say, all the data is there. :D
by skyewright
Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Forum: User Administration
Topic: MAPS - Station Type Problem
Views: 9583

Re: MAPS - Station Type Problem

The map info reports my station as having a CC128 energy monitor and an RFXCON weatherstation. Actually it has a CC128 and a Davis Vantage Pro. It is set correctly in Meteohub on the Alix1D but is reporting incorrectly one the Meteohub map. I just checked and I'm shown as WMR100, RFXCOM & CC128. Th...
by skyewright
Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:51 am
Forum: Bifferboard
Topic: Changing batteries in sensor...
Views: 8781

Re: Changing batteries in sensor...

Answering my own question... This is not a problem (if I want to see the data I'm more likely to use server based charts than to look direct at the local interface, and I'm sure the effect would "go away" if I rebooted the Bifferboard), but it is what is expected? Sadly, it was a problem . :( After ...
by skyewright
Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 am
Forum: Bifferboard
Topic: Changing batteries in sensor...
Views: 8781

Changing batteries in sensor...

Hi, Yesterday I changed the batteries in a couple of OS sensors (ID's thb0 & th10) that are received by an RFXCOM receiver connected to a Bifferboard (Version: 1.0 (Build 3312)). After changing the batteries the "#" of the sensors changed (as expected) so after the first upload with new data I visit...
by skyewright
Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 pm
Forum: Handling Data
Topic: Data before 2005 disappeared
Replies: 4
Views: 6032

Re: Data before 2005 disappeared

I have not gotten any notice about that ! :o You probably need Boris for the definitive answer but... the notice you mention is so that ...you can download raw data and store it locally on your PC. i.e. to give you a chance to stash away a copy of the raw data before it is deleted. Your pre 2005 da...
by skyewright
Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 am
Forum: Handling Data
Topic: Data before 2005 disappeared
Replies: 4
Views: 6032

Re: Data before 2005 disappeared

What went wrong? Here is a quote from http://wiki.meteoplug.com/FAQ : Meteoplug will also drop raw data (because of space limitations) after two years, but you will get notice about that and you can download raw data and store it locally on your PC. All derived data used for computation and graphin...
by skyewright
Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: Negative rain?
Replies: 7
Views: 10253

Re: Negative rain?

HeinrichH wrote: I've tried that, no luck, on the moment:
Daily -1003 mm
Monthly -8917.3 mm
Annual -83129.4 mm
Those are amazing figures.

It's almost as though you had a large negative factor rather than an offset!