Search found 12 matches

by schitho
Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:32 am
Forum: Misc
Topic: graph "instruments" displays pressure on station altitude
Replies: 6
Views: 17150

Re: graph "instruments" displays pressure on station altitude

My last update with the requested screen dumps was about 4 weeks ago. Could you please judge the situation or tell me what information is still missing. Thanks a lot.
by schitho
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

I feed the data of my vantage vue with a meteobridge client and I don't have any sensor calibrations applied. Please keep in mind, that I changed my client from meteoplug to meteobridge, as I wrote in my first post. Find below the following screen dumps. meteobridge client "Wetterstation": mb_wetter...
by schitho
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:16 am

Because I don't get any reply, I'm asking myselfe, if this may be a silly question. Is there someone who can just judge, if this is some kind of a stupid question? My intention is to plot the actual seapress over time, not an average or something like that.
by schitho
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:10 pm
Forum: Handling Data
Topic: Format of csv file to import historical data
Replies: 4
Views: 11191

Re: Format of csv file to import historical data

Program works, I could import my historical data.
by schitho
Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:40 pm
Topic: Format of csv file to import historical data
Replies: 4
Views: 11191

Re: Format of csv file to import historical data

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I decided to write a program to split the weathercat data from one line to several and reformat it to match the export format.
Regards, Thomas
by schitho
Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:12 am

Hi, I did some further testing with other graphs and it seems the following statements are correct: - seapressure is correct if displayed as live data (1016.9hPa) s. below: pressure1.png - all other graphs which reports on seapress shows a value about 7 hPa below the actual seapress (at the moment 1...
by schitho
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 pm

graph "instruments" displays pressure on station altitude

Hi, graph "instruments" displays pressure on station altitude but shows a description which says it's pressure on sea level. Both pressure values are reported to meteoplug as you can see below. Can I correct this? I changed my client from meteoplug to meteobridge; could this be the reason? Bildschir...
by schitho
Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm
Topic: Load data from data logger after meteoplug client was down
Replies: 10
Views: 21699

Re: Load data from data logger after meteoplug client was down

Hi, it seems you misunderstood my previous reply. All the questions (Q1/Q2) in this topic "Load data from data logger after meteoplug client was down" has been answered; thanks again for that. In my previous reply I asked for an advice concerning another topic with the title ""Format of csv file to ...
by schitho
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi, many thanks for your answer and your support! May I ask for your advice concerning the second question I placed in this forum with the title "Format of csv file to import historical data". This is an important issue for me and I'm unsure if I asked in the correct topic or even in the correct for...
by schitho
Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, thanks for your answer so far. I didn't expect, that the data during the downtime of the meteoplug client will be loaded, because the old data wasn't loaded at the initial start of the client. I did a test this evening and switched off the meteoplug client for about 30'. I realized, that only av...