Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:32 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: timestamp / Forecast in HTML fragen
Replies: 6
Views: 13915

Re: timestamp / Forecast in HTML fragen

OMG :geek:
hi admin
Thanks for the quick and very detailed response. now everything is clear to me...!
many thanks..
marco
by marco
Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:32 am
Topic: timestamp / Forecast in HTML fragen
Replies: 6
Views: 13915

timestamp / Forecast in HTML fragen

Hallo wie kann ich "timestamps" für eigene HTML templates individuell anpassen. - ich möchte z.B. nur die aktuelle jahreszahl "2015" oder den aktuellen Monat "text" also: Jan oder Januar anzeigen lassen. ich habe das wiki durchforstet, aber ich krieg das nicht gebacken. - GIbts die texte für [actual...
by marco
Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:57 am
Topic: charts die sich in der grösse dynamisch anpassen? Iframe
Replies: 0
Views: 4496

charts die sich in der grösse dynamisch anpassen? Iframe

Hallo ich bin im moment dran mit "jqeury mobile" am herumspielen. Was die Tabelarische Ansicht angeht sieht das shon recht vernünftig aus. Es geht vorallem darum eine übersichtliche datenansicht für handys zu basteln, ähnlich wie die "iphone_black" templates (übrigens Danke dafür). nun habe ich eine...
by marco
Sun May 26, 2013 6:57 am
Topic: Livedata Display now also available as Javascript!
Replies: 14
Views: 87426

Re: Livedata Display now also available as Javascript!

Hi it works now, seems that this "gaugeBorder..."-stuff doesn't work in js. <chart ... showGaugeBorder ='1' gaugeBorderColor ='#666666' gaugeBorderThickness ='1' gaugeBorderAlpha ='100' ...> I removed them all and now it works.. Tahnks anyway marco can u have short look at this? Ps: by the way, is i...
by marco
Sat May 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Yes thats rigth, i had comments in the charts, i removed them now, same result. by the way, is it possible to put the "powered by fusion charts" Link, in the upper left corner, ? otherwise when I try to define a chart with just 300px high, it still uses about 500px, cause of the position of the l...
by marco
Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi i'm working on that livebord / Livedata thing But no way to make this running with extension &engine=js in the url. even if I put it direkt in the meteoplug "editor" engine=js --> comes out "invalid data" Flash stuff works great, any ideas? Thanks here is the flash one: http://www.meteoplug.com/c...
by marco
Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 am
Topic: "tooltip" in the JS-version
Replies: 0
Views: 4762

"tooltip" in the JS-version

Hi
Can I change the color of that red "tooltip" in the JS-version? I don't know if tooltip is the right wording, see picture.

Thanks for help
Marco
by marco
Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi Thanks for your answer... no problem, all this hours that I spent in meteoplug keeps me up to date in coding stuff :) maybe I will use only the javascript version in the future.... so thanx for that..! just one question: is this: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/ the last an correct version o...
by marco
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi I have no problems now. Cause I added the '#' to all color-codes, where the '#sign' was missing. I saw also, that in some other config-lines, there were wrong sings like: double quote "abc" instead of single quote 'abc' example: correct: single quote--> ... lowerLimit='-20' .... wrong: double quo...
by marco
Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi..
Find out the problem in the flashtemplates, hope so...
near to all (not all) color codes something has removed all #signs, don't know why, instead of: code'#000000' it was code'000000', and this don't work.
Marco