Search found 56 matches

by ironedge
Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 pm
Forum: General Server Topics
Topic: "No data" in red box - server issues/maintenance? **solved**
Replies: 5
Views: 11681

Re: "No data" in red box - server issues / maintenance?

Yes it works fine again, and the template variables also show the correct data again. Thanks for the quick fix.
by ironedge
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: Issue [1M_month1_rain*_total_1] not working **solved**
Replies: 8
Views: 12385

Re: Issue with V5.0? [1M_month1_rain*_total_1] not working

Great news, thanks for solving this issue!!
by ironedge
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: "No data" in red box - server issues / maintenance?

Yes, the Problem still exists. See my dashboard: http://wetter.isenegger.org/alle-wetterdaten/ Also, some template variables, showing values of the previous day, are showing incorrect values (see section "Vortag"). There it shows 0mm rain for yesterday but the monthly rain graph shows 5.4mm for yest...
by ironedge
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:51 pm

"No data" in red box - server issues/maintenance? **solved**

I assume the meteoplug Server is undergoing maintenance / upgrade (I saw "Build 7118", compared to "Build 7111" so far), but just to be sure I'm posting this here. Currently I get a "No data" message in a red box for pre-defined Graphs that have been working smoothly so far. It also looks like it de...
by ironedge
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 pm
Topic: Real-time update of rain data in Fusion Charts?
Replies: 3
Views: 9728

Re: Real-time update of rain data in Fusion Charts?

Thanks for your reply and explanation. Ok, I assumed that there is a special challenge related to this, otherwise you'd have done this already, of course. If you find a feasible way to handle it one day, it would be really fantastic. But I also understand if this is not on the top of your priority l...
by ironedge
Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Topic: Real-time update of rain data in Fusion Charts?
Replies: 3
Views: 9728

Real-time update of rain data in Fusion Charts?

I really like the (nearly) real-time Fusion Chart Graphs which show actual data (updated every 10sec) of my Davis VP2 through the meteoplug Client (TL-MR3020 with SW V2.3). Unfortunately, the only data that is not updated real-time is the rain data. The rain data only gets updated during the general...
by ironedge
Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Problem solved: The string [1M_month1_rain*_total_1#86400] which worked in the last months, does not work any more with V5.0 of Meteoplug. Also [actual_month1_rain*_total_1#86400] does not work. The string [actual_month1_rain*_total_1] however works with V5.0 (without the "#86400"). Obviously, the p...
by ironedge
Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:15 am

Any news here please? This issue has an impact on my productive website, showing the wrong rain total for the current month. Feedback if this is worked on and a quick resolution would be very appreciated. Not sure if this is related to the other reported issue "suspicious raintotal" where I'm kindly...
by ironedge
Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:32 am

Issue [1M_month1_rain*_total_1] not working **solved**

Potentially since the upgrade to Meteoplug V5.0 the following tag does only return "--" instead of the total rain of the current month: [1M_month1_rain*_total_1#86400] It worked in the months before but as of 1st October, it only shows "--". There is rain data of this month for my station correctly ...
by ironedge
Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 am
Forum: User Administration
Topic: Upgrade to latest version?
Views: 25094

Re: Upgrade to latest version?

Any news yet? I still get these "suspicious raintotal" messages filling up the log.