Search found 56 matches

by ironedge
Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 am
Forum: User Administration
Topic: Upgrade to latest version?
Replies: 8
Views: 25094

Re: Upgrade to latest version?

Thanks for the additional clarifications, and for taking care!
I sent you the account name as requested.
by ironedge
Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Some more news from my side. I realized that sum values of yesterday suddenly show invalid data (wrong "tempmax" with wrong "tepmaxtime", etc.). I can't tell since when, I think this early morning it was still ok. Nothing was done on my side, except of setting the "null" point for rain data this mor...
by ironedge
Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 am

I still have the "suspicious raintotal" message in the Client Log. Setting a new "Null" Point for rain data didn't help.
I would much appreciate if I could get feedback on the Background / Impact of this message. I would be very disappointed if I'd miss rain data because of this.
Thank you!
by ironedge
Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Since around 11:30h CET the "no raw data" message does not re-appear in the Server Log any more.
The "suspicious raintotal" message in the Client Log is still there.
by ironedge
Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 am

Great news, thank you very much! I did the reboot and it I'm now on "FW:2.3 (Build 4891)" and for meteoplug it reports "5.0 (Build 7111)". Let's wait for the next rain to come :) Some things I noticed: - In the Client log it says since the reboot several times per minute: logger (26.09.2014 08:24:07...
by ironedge
Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:56 am

Upgrade to latest version?

Hi all, I hope I found the right topic to place my question. I'm running a Davis VP2 with the "weatherboxx" (TL-MR3020) and meteostick/meteoplug since July this year. I bought the weatherboxx/meteostick from meteo.cc as a pre-installed system and it works fine so far. I really love this very smooth ...