Search found 6 matches

by MrReview
Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 pm
Forum: Graphing
Topic: Template variable issues
Replies: 2
Views: 4779

Re: Template variable issues

Thanks for your efforts. That explains why all my attempts failed. Looks like I'll just have to do without a 7-day min-max table.

Cheers,
Chris
by MrReview
Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 pm
Topic: Template variable issues
Views: 4779

Template variable issues

Hi, I'm currently trying to create a Min/Max. Doing it for the current day, month and year works fine using the [actual_...] variable, but I'd like a table that displays min / max for the last 24 hrs, last 7 days, last 30 days and last 365 days. It's still all very basic and rugged, but here's my pi...
by MrReview
Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm
Topic: Locale setting
Views: 3826

Re: Locale setting

Thanks for your quick replies, also to my other posts. I've already made use of the daylist and that is a great step in the right direction, I think. Too bad the yyyy-mm-dd format below the graph can't be changed, but that's just a minor issue. For future graphs I'll just c&p the monlist / daylist s...
by MrReview
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:58 pm
Topic: Locale setting
Views: 3826

Locale setting

Hi,

how do I change the locale settings in graphs? I require German date/time formats for my graphs and I just can't find any switch or name-value pair to globally set locale to German. Is that possible at all?

Cheers,
Chris
by MrReview
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 pm
Forum: Meteohub as Client
Topic: Initial Setup
Replies: 3
Views: 13365

Re: Initial Setup

I am feeding my M.plug from a M.hub virtual machine under Win 7. Regular data feeding into M.plug works nicely. The upload interval for live data is set to one minute in Meteohub, and yet Meteoplug settings displays a greyed-out "none". The _dashboard URL opens and displays current values. It does n...
by MrReview
Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 am
Forum: Meteohub as Client
Topic: Changing x86 VM to iConnect M.hub, M.plug license problems?
Replies: 3
Views: 18291

Changing x86 VM to iConnect M.hub, M.plug license problems?

Hi, I tried Meteohub as a virtual machine running under Windows 7 and I found it to work nicely with my VP2 and Fjord logger. However, I need to change to smaller Meteohub hardware, as my Win PC pulls 40+ Watts even in idle. I'd like to go for an iOmega iConnect and upgrade my Meteohub license. Curr...