More Cheap Meteoplug Clients

All about the new openwrt-based and WLAN enabled Meteoplug client platforms.
admin
Site Admin

More Cheap Meteoplug Clients

Post by admin » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:17 am

To give you more options I expanded the list of Meteoplug client platforms to three models that all should make the good old bifferboards completely obsolete:
  • TP-Link TL-MR3020 is a 30-40 Euro router equipped with LAN, WLAN and one USB port. USB 1.x devices will need a USB hub in between, as the device just can handle USB 2.0 correctly.
  • TP-Link WR703N is a sub 30 Euro router with identical features as the MR3020 but in a smaller housing and it is exclusively made for Chinese market. You get the unit (without CE, FCC, RoHS certificate) on ebay. I can't say if using these in EU/US is compliant to local regulations, but from a technical pont of view it is an extremely interesting and cost effective option. Please don't mix up the WR703N with the widely sold WR702N, which is not capable of running Meteoplug.
  • ASUS WL-330N3G is a 40 Euro router equipped with LAN/WLAN and a USB port that can handle all USB 1.x and 2.0 standards, so there is no need for a USB hub. Firmware flashing needs a PC and some TFTP interaction, but it is still pretty simple. Its predecessor, named WL-330N, is not capable of running Meteoplug, so please look out not to buy the wrong one.
You find more details on http://www.meteoplug.com in sections "Hardware" and "Getting Started".

DidierRDV

Re: More Cheap Meteoplug Clients

Post by DidierRDV » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 am

dommage cet un produit de merde jai acheter une licence pour rien ce produit es une arnaque
je me suis vais avoir en fait en sorte de me dire que il ne parle pas français pour pas me rembourse
donc ne payer pas cela ne fonctione ^pas

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 pm

@DidierRDV: I made serveral attempts to get in contact with you and to solve your problem.
Looks like you are not really interested in a solution but to spoil nasty expressions into the air.
Funniest thing is, that you didn't ever buy a meteoplug license, which is reasonable
as I can see in the logs that someone with your username did try to setup a meteoplug account
but did never succeed on that. :roll:

Why you keep posting in French in a forum that is German/English bilingual is a mystery to me.
BTW: You are banned. Have a nice day.

Didierrdv12

Post by Didierrdv12 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 pm

yes if you do not try to tell me how to restart the TP-Link TL-MR3020 can always tell you what you want?
I have connected is installed on the TP-Link TL-MR3020 and nothing function I can not even restart in the original version for the money back because I put your art program and I "ve lost the warranty