Cumulative rain graphs

Discussion about generation of graphs and tables
brooksymike

Cumulative rain graphs

Post by brooksymike » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Hope someone can help with my problem.
I've been looking for a way to do cumulative rain graphs on Meteohub and the ONLY thing that looks promising from searching the internet is the following page on this forum (which is now a couple of years old):

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22

I have read this post a few time and I don't understand what to do. Please could someone give me a bit of help?
Or if there is another way of doing it then please advise.

Thanks in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Cumulative rain graphs

Post by admin » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 am

did you try the code posted there?

brooksymike

Post by brooksymike » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

After searching and reading about it I still didn't understand how to use the code.
But I don't think i can use it anyway - I am using Meteohub running on an iConnect. I assumed that meteoplug and meteohub were the same thing on different hardware but it looks like meteoplug is different, i.e. more functionality.

I have since found information on the meteohub forum saying cumulative rain graphs are difficult to implement and therefore haven't been done yet. If you know different, please let me know.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am

Cumulative rain graphs are not implemented on Meteohub but are implemented on Meteoplug.
Reason is, that Meteoplug has a fully-fletched database that allows more kinds of data requests.

brooksymike

Post by brooksymike » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok thanks for the information