Generic Client

Wishlist
lenger

Generic Client

Post by lenger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 am

I would like to see the Client be released as Open Source.

The use case is that I have hardware X (in my case a Raspberry Pi) which I would like to use as a meteoplug client. There is no client available for this hardware, and it is simple not feasible for you provide clients for every concievable hardware platform out there. Also, I see no special reason to go out and buy new and dedicated hardware, when the one I already have is perfectly capable at handling this task, and more.

The solution would be to release the client package as source, and let users build it for the platform of their desires. Presumably the business model is to sell subscriptions to the cloud service. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a more wide spread client enable for a larger customer base for selling subscriptions to? I see only benefit for all involved.

Please share your thoughts.

Henrik

desheikh

Re: Generic Client

Post by desheikh » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:48 am

I see no special reason to go out and buy new and dedicated hardware ?
We offer guaranteed success for 642-427 TVOICE exam with help of latest network plus practice test and cipt1 training - pass4-sure practice questions and the exams of www.bu.edu ccie security Southwestern College

att.un

Re: Generic Client

Post by att.un » Thu May 14, 2015 2:16 pm

to find birthday wishes for family & friends check this site funny birthday wishes