Connecting custom station/sensors

Discussion about upload/download of data, import/export of foreign formats, etc.
lignumaqua

Connecting custom station/sensors

Post by lignumaqua » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 pm

I have a Vantage Pro 2 successfully connected through Meteobridge to MeteoPlug. However, I also have separate UV and daylight sensors (not Davis). Is there a custom format I can use to send this extra data to MeteoPlug? I know I could send it as a one-off as a csv file, but I want a format that is automatically sent as if it were a station, every ten minutes. I can make the data available in any format and could send it via GET or POST (or anything else desired) to MeteoPlug. I guess I'm asking if there is a custom station format that I can use? Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Connecting custom station/sensors

Post by admin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Sorry no.
Meteobridge does not support additional sensors and does not have a plug-in mechanism as Meteohub does provide.

lignumaqua

Post by lignumaqua » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:43 pm

OK - understood.

I'm happy to put together a Meteohub using a Raspberry Pi. Would that allow me to send just the Solar and UV data to my Meteoplug account? Does a plug in to read csv (or other files) already exist for Meteohub?

Aliraza1166

Post by Aliraza1166 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:32 am

error message tells me that your browser does break-up the longer lines with line feeds. may be this can be controlled by some setttings. for the moment, chrome doesn't seem to be the browser of choice for meteoplug.???