TL-MR3020 vrais ou arnaque

All about the new openwrt-based and WLAN enabled Meteoplug client platforms.
Didierrdv12

TL-MR3020 vrais ou arnaque

Post by Didierrdv12 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm

hello I'm looking for someone who has run the TP-Link TL-MR3020 product works does it really?
because I buy are € 55 for the TP-Link TL-MR3020 and 59 € licensing think it works but nothing of surprise not give anything expensive?
I am looking to find out if I do not have a computer professional can
this shame that I find no one to check that I've done the thing?
I do not arrive has contacted the hotline I have the impression that there are not strong to die for the service?

PS I have several station so a WH308 a SW2308 and WS2500 so if you have ideas to give the time that is on paris France
  thank you

Didierrdv12

Re: TL-MR3020 vrais ou arnaque

Post by Didierrdv12 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

je vous confirme que cet une arnaque je viens de faire une demande a développeur et on me dit que l"on a pas de temps pour trouver si il y des problème de programme cela veux bien dire que on ce fou de la gueule des passionner de météo et que on a bricoler un truc sans savoir si cela fonctionner a partir du moment ou les gens payer on a prie leur frics pas de problème ......
il fait nettoyer ce ces profiteur ...... ces mauves développeur ...
lamentable
pas des professionnel ça de la météo pas des passionne
je vais cherche des solution free car cet vraiment les seul qui fonctionne la preuve cumulus free et Graphweather
mais il y a rasberry pi
http://www.weather.dragontail.co.uk/ et cet free et on te donne plus facilement des conseil pour que cela fonctionne

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 am

Your first account has been banned by me as you violated the rules of this forum, not to insult me or others.
Your first posting under a new account starts with a French text that google translates into
Real or Scam
I confirm that this a scam I just apply a developer and was told that "there is no time to find out if there are problems of program that we want to say that this crazy passion of the mouths of weather and we tinker something without knowing if it is run from the moment people pay their FRICS we pray no problem ......
it is what these clean profiteer ...... these purple developer ...
lamentable
not professional that the weather not passionate
I'm looking for free solution because this really the only one who does the cumulus free proof and GraphWeather
but there has rasberry pi
http://www.weather.dragontail.co.uk/ and this free and gives you more easily board for this to work
You are again working with words like "scam", "not professional", "not passionate", etc. Be warned, another insulting phrase and you will be permanently kept away from this forum, whatever account you will use.

You purchased a Meteobridge license in April and as you got no way in have that working I did refund the 49 Euro to you. I did not had one obligation to do so, as Meteobridge is shareware and can be used for free first 14 days, but I don't want to have someone charged who is not capable to get this working.

Back to Meteoplug. You did two attempts to setup a Meteoplug system, but also failed on this. When you are not able to set this up following the detailed instructions in the wiki, just buy a turn-key solution from AWEKAS (Meteobridge) or SWISSWETTER (Meteoplug). As you struggle with all my products I did also ask you to keep away from them. When you prefer to go for cumulus on RPI, just do, that is fine...

Didierrdv12

Post by Didierrdv12 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 am

ah yes pity that I do not know the link to the embedded solution
  I lost my patience, time lost sorry