Am I alone? Where is admin?

Things that don't fit anywhere else...
ironedge

Am I alone? Where is admin?

Post by ironedge » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Am I the only Forum user here? Or even the only Meteoplug user? Where is admin, haven't seen him for ages, and there is no feedback from him any more. Is Meteoplug still a supported solution?
Just wondering if I'm talking to myself here in the forum or, even worse, if I have chosen the wrong software solution for my weather station in case support and enhancements just silently fade out.

Lily89

Re: Am I alone? Where is admin?

Post by Lily89 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

Oh, my... Nobody's here, right?

ironedge

Post by ironedge » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:16 pm

It really looks like this Forum is totally abandoned. Even admin disappeared. I wonder what that means for the future of Meteoplug ... would be very annoying to find out that I've chosen the wrong horse ...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Here I am ;-) I don't think support requests don't get attention by me, but sometimes there are other priorities.
When you look at my history in this forum you will see, that I check through regularily, but not daily.
It really looks like this Forum is totally abandoned. Even admin disappeared.
Wrong. Anything special that did turn your mood that way?

ironedge

Post by ironedge » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello Boris! :)

Glad to see that I was wrong. Why I thought the forum is abandoned? Because I have hardly seen any posts from you during the past few months here. I also raised a few topics / issues during that time that didn't see any reply, e.g.:

During August 2015 (last posting by me on 27 Aug 2015):
For the issue I reported here regarding the potiential memory leak viewtopic.php?f=17&t=334&start=10, and for which I sent - upon your request - updates via PM, I haven't heard back since, neither via PM nor in the forum thread.

22 Aug 2015: Request to go back exactly x hours for HTML Template Variables:
We informed in this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=344 that this function is not available for meteoplug (although the wiki documentation tells otherwise, but it's wrong). Would be great to enable this also for meteoplug.

8 Jun 2015: Request for Dynamic timeframe for Template Variables:
Not that I firmly expect this to be implemented, of course, but I do not know if you've even seen it. Meanwhile, I did a different implementation approach which is not that fancy (due to the lack of flexibility provided through the HTML Templates) but it's the best thing that can be done with the given possibilities (I described it in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=373 )

So I got worried a bit that the Meteoplug project lost priority on your side, but I'm very happy to see that this is not the case.

ironedge

Post by ironedge » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Ah, and another bug that would be great to be corrected:
Thread "Not enough room for dashboard min/max values - javascript": viewtopic.php?f=9&t=375&p=1216#p1216

Many thanks in advance!