Data not matching some "Instrumentation" panel readouts.

Discussion about upload/download of data, import/export of foreign formats, etc.
baggins

Data not matching some "Instrumentation" panel readouts.

Post by baggins » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 am

Hi,

I have a VP2 plus and appear to be uploading the data successfully with my Meteoplug device OK. However, on looking at the Instrumention URL (https://www.meteoplug.com/cgi-bin/meteo ... f5ebf6e2fb) I am seeing UV and Solar values which do NOT match those values which I see in the data values being uploaded. Additionally, there are wind (gust?)values being displayed for the last hour of around the 1150mph.....oooher.....I think something must be wrong there.

Other data on the Instrument panel (temp, heat index, windchill, baro, humidity and rain all appear correct.

What is causing the problem and how do I resolve it.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Data not matching some "Instrumentation" panel readouts.

Post by admin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

You inserted a station name on "instruments" page that has a blank in it, "Eglin Weather". As wdlive export files are a set of values delimited by spaces this results in shifting all following values into wrong variables. I changed your station name to "Eglin_Weather" and it looks now ok to me. Underscore is displayed as space, so it looks as you might have intended it.

I will change my code so that spaces are replace by underscores, to keep away errors like this in the future.

baggins

Post by baggins » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Excellent....very many thanks for such a rapid response and the solution to the problem. I had guessed that it must be something to do with a wrong input by myself, but I had struggled in vain to find it. All the instrument panel now works as I had wanted.

Heihachi07

Post by Heihachi07 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:21 pm

can you tell from looking at the raw data, which is right?

Does meteoplug's logged data cover the complete month, or is some of the data missing.
Remember, Meteoplug (as Meteohub) computes these values from the raw data it has stored for the month.
We are the pioneers in providing 640-554 dumps and ccna books pdf - pass-4sure tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie comptia security plus questions to pass real exam