Access to Davis Datalogger

Wishlist
bubulino

Access to Davis Datalogger

Post by bubulino » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 am

The Davis Datalogger logs Data in case of power failure for 8 days (5 min interval) up to weeks (longer Interval).

My idea:

New feature "acess to logged data", if there are no data for more than 5 min.

The Meteoplug Client logs data like before. No change in Datarecording.
But if the software detects, that more than 5 min are no new data: Check the datalogger and read from the logger, where the last knowing Datas are stored.

So if a stationlocation have a power failure for example for 2 hours, and the power returns:
- Meteoplug-Client starts and check, at which time the last datarecord is stored
- If he checks, that there are missing timeslots, he checks the datalogger (batterypowered!)
- after this, he reads the data
- the station has no missing data (broken datalines)

I think, this would be a great feature for all davis-user.

best regards

markus

bubulino

Now implemented!

Post by bubulino » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 pm

A great "Thanks" to Boris!

This feature is now implemented and is a helpful thing.

Thanks a lot

Markus

stormpilgrim

Re: Access to Davis Datalogger

Post by stormpilgrim » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:56 am

Cool I've been trying to find out if this is what happens :)

Might be worth putting this as a feature on the meteobridge info site? I couldn't see this info there.. perhaps I just missed it.

Is there anything to do to get this feature working? Or does it just do it depending on your refresh interval etc?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Meteobridge does not read out Davis internal logger as most weather networks will not be able to handle data from the past accordingly and feeding weather networks is Meteobridges first priority.

waleed444

Post by waleed444 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 am

Is there anything to do to get this feature working? Or does it just do it depending on your refresh interval etc?
we are the pioneers in providing Certkiller ccna video dumps and tutorials with pass guarantee security plus sy0-401 online Download our latest testking lynn.edu questions to pass real exam of mcitp training